Memory trouble

Hello,

Does anyone else have memory problems?

If I can explain this right, it’s like with my hobbies (model railway mainly at the moment), I learn how to do one thing like wiring for example, then I move onto another part of the hobby and learn that part. But it’s as if learning the new thing pushes the memory of the last thing I learned out of my head! 

I have a basic understanding of the last thing that I learned but I am put off switching back to that thing again because it’s like I have to re-learn it all again.

I hope that makes sense.

It drives me mad!

thanks

Ade

Parents
  • Hi, i'm exactly the same and it's really frustrating! My memory is very poor and it effects my day to day life fairly significantly. I have to write everything down and also have trouble recalling words when in the middle of a conversation. 

• Hi, i'm exactly the same and it's really frustrating! My memory is very poor and it effects my day to day life fairly significantly. I have to write everything down and also have trouble recalling words when in the middle of a conversation. 

Children
  • I’m the same, but I love it. I hate having to remember things, I’d much rather live in the moment but I am getting together a little system of writing things down (I haven’t started yet) so I am reminded of things I really want to do, in fact I was going to start that tonight, lol, epic fail at first attempt! Lol!