Women on the Spectrum... revisited

It got BIG again! We have such a community of wonderful women here that we keep being victims of our own success!

Due to the thread http://community.autism.org.uk/f/adults-on-the-autistic-spectrum/9261/help-are-there-any-women-in-this-community-with-asd getting enormous, I have started a new post! (again)... :) 

Keep in touch

Ellie

x

Parents
  • And you @Lonewarrior 

• do feel free to join us x
    And you @Lonewarrior 

...Me again, though as I say, I shall post less regularly anywhere, now...

I noticed that I was correctly "mentioned" (even though I cannot recieve Notifications!), yet Mr.LoneWarrior was not. Please try this again (I cannot do it, just as I cannot "Poll"). I am only wondering. If Mr 'Warrior is well yet does not feel like posting or anything, of late. We know about Mr Martian Tom, and the Internet is supposed to be a "gathering-community-social"-thingy...

...but I cannot see people from here in order to offer a "Good Day, how are you, I understand if you do not feel like talking for a while, Thank You for your time anyway."...sort of courtesy...(!)

Keep on being you, of course, Miss Nasally-Enhanced Lady. 

• Yayy! Yippee! Huzzah! You are okay and still awesome and Great Fortune to You and Thanks and all kinds of Great Stuff back to you, and Phew! And Yay! And...

*Ahem*... What I mean to say is, Thank You Very Much for Posting Mr.LoneWarrior Sir, and that I am glad that you are quite well... Yet like certain others of late, just have not Posted as much. Please look after yourself, and Post as you feel.

This next is also to Miss Elephant as well, in a way. I myself only worry when persons who posted very much and I try to follow... then suddenly disappear without explanation. It is all their business, and I only wonder and ask, that is all... but I am glad to hear that the very worst I can imagine is not true, so-to-speak.

(I think of the Christmas Threads... for this year, the "Cast" may be very different. And this is still my first summer, and so I shall have to leave off soon as well.) Good Fortune to All from Myself.

• Yayy! Yippee! Huzzah! You are okay and still awesome and Great Fortune to You and Thanks and all kinds of Great Stuff back to you, and Phew! And Yay! And...

*Ahem*... What I mean to say is, Thank You Very Much for Posting Mr.LoneWarrior Sir, and that I am glad that you are quite well... Yet like certain others of late, just have not Posted as much. Please look after yourself, and Post as you feel.

This next is also to Miss Elephant as well, in a way. I myself only worry when persons who posted very much and I try to follow... then suddenly disappear without explanation. It is all their business, and I only wonder and ask, that is all... but I am glad to hear that the very worst I can imagine is not true, so-to-speak.

(I think of the Christmas Threads... for this year, the "Cast" may be very different. And this is still my first summer, and so I shall have to leave off soon as well.) Good Fortune to All from Myself.

Children
No Data