Women on the Spectrum... revisited

It got BIG again! We have such a community of wonderful women here that we keep being victims of our own success!

Due to the thread http://community.autism.org.uk/f/adults-on-the-autistic-spectrum/9261/help-are-there-any-women-in-this-community-with-asd getting enormous, I have started a new post! (again)... :) 

Keep in touch

Ellie

x

Parents Reply Children
  • Um... as I am mentioned, I may write something, but it it is not good, I think...

I have not posted for almost a week due to an extremely large disagreement with Onions. (Sulphur, I would say, really.) And just as I am able to Post again... Warm Weather is approaching. I had already begun another Thread stating that especially in July and August that I am certain that I shall not be here at all, my apologies.

I also recall a hint when I first joined,  from Miss.Oktanol, that this Forum "was a bit dead a couple of months ago", and that was around October, which suggests that in late Summer or during Autumn, that not many persons will be here to support a "chat" Thread...?

Also, a lot of regulars have left off for a while already. Perhaps I am not paying attention, but I have not seen Oktanol or Talented Mute, for example... the latter began the last  "Are there any women on here" Thread before this one (Spam Thread not counted)...

Also, the hot weather seems to affect my Broadband Router a lot. So I cannot guarantee my posting as much as I did a week ago. Lastly... it is a surprising thing I see when Miss Elephant-In-The-Room begins a Thread like this that it gains so few replies...? Yikes. But this is my own first Summer upon this Forum, and so I do not know what to expect.

...My word, that was a long Post, was it not? Take care, all of you... even if I never reply again until September...?!

:-O 

• And you @Lonewarrior