Security Lights

I am terrified of security lights that neighbours use when they sense movement because I find it very difficult to simply ignore them and I have to somehow block them out in some way. Is this something anyone else has had trouble with?

Parents
  • I had to get some black-out curtains because my neighbour's light shone into my house. It's so bright! The curtains do help but it still creeps in round the edges.

• Yes, you are right, Protector, it is virtually impossible to completely eliminate every bit of light and it's not that what small amount of light gets through is overwhelming, it simply acts as an irritation that I feel the need to take steps to solve it in the first place. I also have bought a night light which baths the room in soft light but that takes a bit of getting used to. 

• Yes, you are right, Protector, it is virtually impossible to completely eliminate every bit of light and it's not that what small amount of light gets through is overwhelming, it simply acts as an irritation that I feel the need to take steps to solve it in the first place. I also have bought a night light which baths the room in soft light but that takes a bit of getting used to. 

Children
No Data