Not doing to well

I don't know why I'm posting this. I don't expect anyone to bother answering the post, but I'm not doing th I well at the moment. Everything is crap. I'm crap, life is crap. 

Parents
  • Thank you everyone. I'm feeling a little better now. Hmmm not sure that's true i don't actually feel any better, the crap is still crap but I don't want to die at the moment which is i guess better. Ok i don't know what I'm talking about but I just wanted to let you know that I am safe and to thank you for your support.

• Hello song, glad things are slightly better, I so wanted to reply earlier but wasn’t sure what to say, probably to much and may not have helped.

I have found that there is no specific one thing that sends me spiralling down, it is usually many things and then just one last thing that makes it all not worth bothering with. I have had my real lows and I too come here to vent my feelings, I have found the people on here to be very understanding and one or two have been absolutely amazing in that they stood by me, seem to understand where I was, and helped me level out and eventually get through it.

never feel unable to talk here, we really do understand even if we don’t always have answers, we care ok!

take care and please know your contributions and your overall presence and ability to interact so well are very valuable to me and I suspect others too.

x()x

• Hello song, glad things are slightly better, I so wanted to reply earlier but wasn’t sure what to say, probably to much and may not have helped.

I have found that there is no specific one thing that sends me spiralling down, it is usually many things and then just one last thing that makes it all not worth bothering with. I have had my real lows and I too come here to vent my feelings, I have found the people on here to be very understanding and one or two have been absolutely amazing in that they stood by me, seem to understand where I was, and helped me level out and eventually get through it.

never feel unable to talk here, we really do understand even if we don’t always have answers, we care ok!

take care and please know your contributions and your overall presence and ability to interact so well are very valuable to me and I suspect others too.

x()x

Children
No Data