Talking to the bank

I have had yet another dreadful conversation on the phone with the bank.

Is there any way I can enable them to talk to someone else without signing over my account for that person? They ring for me and I have to prove who i am! They know I have problems but they just don't get it, I can't do that stuff on the phone. I am in little bits, I want to break them into little pieces, they make me feel so worthless and they won't speak to hubby untill after I have proved i am who I am. Stupid they rang me, who else would I be?

Parents Reply Children
  • That's what I was thinking, same-sex partners could simply say they were you and no questions would be asked!

Usually I deal with my partners phone business, not necessarily because he doesn't like phones but because it's me who deals with our finances and he never knows enough of the details to sort these things out.  

• I imagine it would be harder for same sex partnerships because the person who wanted to speak to me(Male) was relying on my voice sounding like a man, she relied on the fact my wife (female ) could not be me as her voice didn’t sound right.

so imagine trying to convince someone that the right female was indeed the correct one,,,,

hold on a moment,,,,just realised it might actually be much easier, Pretending to be the correct person would in fact be easy as the voice would sound correct, Male to Male partnership or female to female. The voice expected would convince them enough.