ASD dating and Men

I have tried over many years different dating sites with no luck. 

So here is my proposition:

Fiction has created an unrealistic portrayal of both masculinity and romantic love that no man, NT or not, can match it.

This makes successful partnerships for men, virtually unobtainable.

Parents
  • “Because I don’t understand the game of love, I refuse to play.”

Sherlock Holmes on Elementary now.

• Because I don’t understand the game of love, I refuse to play.

I also have got this problem. But I still keep trying.

Would it be more hard work to understand the game of love with non-autistic person than autistic one?

• No, not in my experience. Dated an Aspie for 2 years. Dated numerous NT women, was even in a 10 year relationship with one. When you are in love you don't even think you are playing a game. You start sharing your lives and the game ends. If it doesn't it's still a game for you both.

• Love is a very serious Commitment,

Im austic  but jve  been wid my current partner for 12 years im very much committed to her and want to spend the rest of my life with her, the past 18months have been a struggle for me i lost my dad and feel ive been unable to grieve his lose, i also starting flirting with a work colleague, had thoughts about her often, found her very attractive/fit and noticed various lil features about her thats made me like her, ive since left that place of work and dont think i feel that way anymore, but after my partner finding out i feel  im unable to express what these feelings were ( feel a little confused about them) as feeling cannot just be turned off. Is it normal for me to feel like this and not explain 

my feelings

• Love is a very serious Commitment,

Im austic  but jve  been wid my current partner for 12 years im very much committed to her and want to spend the rest of my life with her, the past 18months have been a struggle for me i lost my dad and feel ive been unable to grieve his lose, i also starting flirting with a work colleague, had thoughts about her often, found her very attractive/fit and noticed various lil features about her thats made me like her, ive since left that place of work and dont think i feel that way anymore, but after my partner finding out i feel  im unable to express what these feelings were ( feel a little confused about them) as feeling cannot just be turned off. Is it normal for me to feel like this and not explain 

my feelings

Children
No Data