Do autistic women wear makeup?

I would have started a poll but I can't see how to do that.

My daughter has just asked why I don't wear any make up, 

It's uncomfortable, makes my face itch, makes me look very odd and I can't do it myself and look like anything other than a clown but my husband says it's because I'm autistic, what do you think?

Parents
  • I think your husband is wrong. It takes a lot of practice to learn how to do makeup correctly. You can watch a video on YouTube explaining everything in detail and telling how to do everything correctly. These videos helped me a lot. I had unsuccessful eyebrow microblading and in one of the videos, I found out about this site microneedling to remove microblading. I started following the recommendations, and after a couple of weeks, my eyebrows looked much better. So in these videos, you can find a lot of useful tips. I hope you learn how to make yourself beautiful makeup, and your husband will regret his words.

• I think your husband is wrong. It takes a lot of practice to learn how to do makeup correctly. You can watch a video on YouTube explaining everything in detail and telling how to do everything correctly. These videos helped me a lot. I had unsuccessful eyebrow microblading and in one of the videos, I found out about this site microneedling to remove microblading. I started following the recommendations, and after a couple of weeks, my eyebrows looked much better. So in these videos, you can find a lot of useful tips. I hope you learn how to make yourself beautiful makeup, and your husband will regret his words.

Children
No Data