Do autistic women wear makeup?

I would have started a poll but I can't see how to do that.

My daughter has just asked why I don't wear any make up, 

It's uncomfortable, makes my face itch, makes me look very odd and I can't do it myself and look like anything other than a clown but my husband says it's because I'm autistic, what do you think?

Parents
  • I think so, and there is nothing unusual here. But in general, you have to start small in your makeup. To learn how to blend shades, first buy a palette containing four to eight shades, and only then go to those where the palette is more comprehensive (12 shades or more). By the way, if you use (deleted by Mod) then Consider that not necessarily use all the shades presented in the palette at once. Apply the darker shades along the lash line as an eyeliner, use the lighter ones in the area under the eyebrow and the inner corners of the eyes, and the intermediate ones - for blurring.

• I think so, and there is nothing unusual here. But in general, you have to start small in your makeup. To learn how to blend shades, first buy a palette containing four to eight shades, and only then go to those where the palette is more comprehensive (12 shades or more). By the way, if you use (deleted by Mod) then Consider that not necessarily use all the shades presented in the palette at once. Apply the darker shades along the lash line as an eyeliner, use the lighter ones in the area under the eyebrow and the inner corners of the eyes, and the intermediate ones - for blurring.

Children
No Data