Anti depressants?

I'm struggling, in truth i have been struggling for a very long time, I think most of us do. My GP has me on anti depressants and anti anxiety tablets they don't do much for me at all. 

Is there anything that does help? I think that my depression is not depression but part of my autistic spectrum thing. Assuming that it is asd not depression is there anything that can make it any better? I am not sure that I can cope for much longer.

Parents
  • I’m the same as you I have swings of depression every few weeks we’re i can get unpredictable and very angry. I’m on sertraline 50mg, propranolol 160 in the morning and amitriptyline 1 at night. It helps cram me a bit and helps me get less Hart  palpitations but nothing has ever stopped it. Are brain is not working like the norms we need to learn to live with it.

• I’m the same as you I have swings of depression every few weeks we’re i can get unpredictable and very angry. I’m on sertraline 50mg, propranolol 160 in the morning and amitriptyline 1 at night. It helps cram me a bit and helps me get less Hart  palpitations but nothing has ever stopped it. Are brain is not working like the norms we need to learn to live with it.

Children
No Data