Mods Please Make the Spam Stop

It would be nice to feel like someone was watching out for us to keep everyone safe. Please make it go away, it's a layer of confusion and the worst side of NT ness that we don't need. :(

Parents
  • The SPAM has started breeding again this morning.

• Hi All,

Many thanks for bringing this problem to our attention. 

Just to let you know, all the spam posts should all now have been removed and appropriate action has been taken with the relevant users.

Kind regards,

Kerri-Mod

• Greetings to all. I might have begun this Post by not knowing what was being talked about "for this morning"... but I saw that the latest Threads in question were removed from the "recent posts" section, but not down in the history. It used to be that they were blocked, locked, or deleted completely, but... well, they and the Users are still there, and the Threads are still intact and can even be replied to...

My main reason for writing is Thanks, of course, for dealing with this latest attack, but also to say that the Threads to which I last posted address - and which Cassandro also mentioned - are still there. They are "copycatting" older Threads.

Please block/delete/erase all such things, or else I think that they would happen again...? At the very least, please modify/erase what is posted at the START. This should prevent anyone (new) from replying to such malicious things...?

• Greetings to all. I might have begun this Post by not knowing what was being talked about "for this morning"... but I saw that the latest Threads in question were removed from the "recent posts" section, but not down in the history. It used to be that they were blocked, locked, or deleted completely, but... well, they and the Users are still there, and the Threads are still intact and can even be replied to...

My main reason for writing is Thanks, of course, for dealing with this latest attack, but also to say that the Threads to which I last posted address - and which Cassandro also mentioned - are still there. They are "copycatting" older Threads.

Please block/delete/erase all such things, or else I think that they would happen again...? At the very least, please modify/erase what is posted at the START. This should prevent anyone (new) from replying to such malicious things...?

Children
No Data