Public Transport...

...and "LAMe" Behaviour.

This Thread is about what it says, there. Lighthearted, funny, serious, eerie, strange... any stories, experiences, events, queries...
- "Public" - I use as a word to make this Thread easier to find in the "Related" section.
- "LAMe Behaviour" - is my own Term (so far). It stands for: "LOOK AT ME!! Behaviour", which, if you check my UserName (DC), this occurs to myself... A LOT.

Glad Tidings to all. I have Aspergers's Syndrome (AS). Using this system which is largely run and used by NTs, of course...

Parents
  • The (low) amount of interest in this Thread may be for reasons I stated. Or maybe because Cars and Taxis do not count, maybe...

In anycase, I have since then found out that I am not alone after all, in being "afflicted" with LAMe-behaviour. Yet the others I have found, are two certain high-profile Celebrities, (who are **stared** at, and had their seats constantly kicked from behind, yet by children who could not know that they are famous)... and so, being famous, they are unlikely to be subscribed to this Forum...

End of Post... and of Thread, it seems!

• The (low) amount of interest in this Thread may be for reasons I stated. Or maybe because Cars and Taxis do not count, maybe...

In anycase, I have since then found out that I am not alone after all, in being "afflicted" with LAMe-behaviour. Yet the others I have found, are two certain high-profile Celebrities, (who are **stared** at, and had their seats constantly kicked from behind, yet by children who could not know that they are famous)... and so, being famous, they are unlikely to be subscribed to this Forum...

End of Post... and of Thread, it seems!

Children
No Data