Public Transport...

...and "LAMe" Behaviour.

This Thread is about what it says, there. Lighthearted, funny, serious, eerie, strange... any stories, experiences, events, queries...
- "Public" - I use as a word to make this Thread easier to find in the "Related" section.
- "LAMe Behaviour" - is my own Term (so far). It stands for: "LOOK AT ME!! Behaviour", which, if you check my UserName (DC), this occurs to myself... A LOT.

Glad Tidings to all. I have Aspergers's Syndrome (AS). Using this system which is largely run and used by NTs, of course...

Parents
  • LAMe ("Look At Me!!") Behaviour.

I included this here, because it links most of all to "Public Transport". I shall explain.
    LAMe people are those who, upon sight of you, will do something for no other reason but to *attract your attention*. It is as if the Whole World is their Stage, and you alone are their entire Audience... and they want their Money back from you. They go about their own business in life... until *you* catch their eye.
    ...Then they will follow you, mimic you, cross the road to block you, catch the same Bus/Train as you, stalk you, shout at you, throw things, spit in your path, stare, nudge you, take pictures of you, try to engage you in conversation, pickpocket you... any or all of these things.
    If you are lucky, you may escape, and shall see that they immediately cease such behaviour. Until, of course, you come back into view...

That is LAMe-Behaviour.

• LAMe ("Look At Me!!") Behaviour.

I included this here, because it links most of all to "Public Transport". I shall explain.
    LAMe people are those who, upon sight of you, will do something for no other reason but to *attract your attention*. It is as if the Whole World is their Stage, and you alone are their entire Audience... and they want their Money back from you. They go about their own business in life... until *you* catch their eye.
    ...Then they will follow you, mimic you, cross the road to block you, catch the same Bus/Train as you, stalk you, shout at you, throw things, spit in your path, stare, nudge you, take pictures of you, try to engage you in conversation, pickpocket you... any or all of these things.
    If you are lucky, you may escape, and shall see that they immediately cease such behaviour. Until, of course, you come back into view...

That is LAMe-Behaviour.

Children
No Data