-

-

Parents
  • Thank you to everyone who has replied...So much said and beautifully expressed.  I am currently in the bottom of said bear pit and in a low place.  I will reply to everyone when I can find the right words..but everything is just stuck in my head, heart and throat at present.

much love to all of you.. and thank you so much for being here xx

• I’m not surprised Ellie, you went all out over the Christmas/new year period, you need time to recover from that episode. Putting my arms around you and giving you a big hug. I think I can safely say you’re in all of our hearts, don’t worry about replies, we just want you to know we love you, we support you, we value you and we are soooooooo grateful to you for all the love and support you give to us. We’re all here for you. Take your time. xxx

• I’m not surprised Ellie, you went all out over the Christmas/new year period, you need time to recover from that episode. Putting my arms around you and giving you a big hug. I think I can safely say you’re in all of our hearts, don’t worry about replies, we just want you to know we love you, we support you, we value you and we are soooooooo grateful to you for all the love and support you give to us. We’re all here for you. Take your time. xxx

Children
No Data