Vacations, never. Has anyone else here never been "on Holiday" as an (Autistic) Adult?

Has anyone else here NEVER been "on Holiday" as an (Autistic) Adult? Either within the British Isles or, especially, leaving the Country.
When at school, I was allowed - with the School - to visit The Isle Of Wight, and France, and then Belgium...
But now that I am an adult (since leaving school)... London is as if imposed as a Prison, which financial constraints prevent me from ever escaping. And so I am curious as to whether anyone else has 'Never Really Been Allowed To Have A Vacation', just like myself...

Parents
  • I’ve done a fair bit of travelling these last 12 years and I love it. Maybe you could search for opportunities that may be available to finance a holiday for you. Nobody should be prevented from seeing the ocean or the horizon, or the forests and countryside. I often stay in youth hostels. I’ve stayed in one of the youth hostels in london as well. They often do good deals but I know that sometimes we just can’t even get that together. That’s why I’m sure there must be something out there, to help you get a holiday. Start a go fund me page. I’ll contribute. 

• Perhaps this might be out of our comfort zone but one way to have a break from home is to housesit for someone else .... 

https://www.trustedhousesitters.com/gb/

I haven’t done this but think it sounds worth looking into. 

• I've done it, but I knew the people. I did it twice. I looked after their home, car and two dogs. It was ok. I've considered doing it for a friend, she has a business setting people up with houses/pets to sit for and I have a couple of friends in America who do it more or less full time and stay in Buddhist type places in between. Oh, I did it in Australia as well for 3 weeks. That was a very nice house. I'm not planning on doing anymore just now but I'm still going to check the link out because maybe I will. I could do with a bit of a break away at some point. 

• I've done it, but I knew the people. I did it twice. I looked after their home, car and two dogs. It was ok. I've considered doing it for a friend, she has a business setting people up with houses/pets to sit for and I have a couple of friends in America who do it more or less full time and stay in Buddhist type places in between. Oh, I did it in Australia as well for 3 weeks. That was a very nice house. I'm not planning on doing anymore just now but I'm still going to check the link out because maybe I will. I could do with a bit of a break away at some point. 

Children
  • It just seems mutually beneficial to both sides, having the house secure and cared for whilst away and “free” accommodation in an area you want to visit. Yes I noticed it was international too. There would still be travel, food and home expenses but worth considering. There is also wwoofing https://www.wwoof.org.uk/how_it_works

another way to have a working break. I’m not quite up to either alternative at the moment but options for future thought.