Vacations, never. Has anyone else here never been "on Holiday" as an (Autistic) Adult?

Has anyone else here NEVER been "on Holiday" as an (Autistic) Adult? Either within the British Isles or, especially, leaving the Country.
When at school, I was allowed - with the School - to visit The Isle Of Wight, and France, and then Belgium...
But now that I am an adult (since leaving school)... London is as if imposed as a Prison, which financial constraints prevent me from ever escaping. And so I am curious as to whether anyone else has 'Never Really Been Allowed To Have A Vacation', just like myself...

Parents
  • I’ve done a fair bit of travelling these last 12 years and I love it. Maybe you could search for opportunities that may be available to finance a holiday for you. Nobody should be prevented from seeing the ocean or the horizon, or the forests and countryside. I often stay in youth hostels. I’ve stayed in one of the youth hostels in london as well. They often do good deals but I know that sometimes we just can’t even get that together. That’s why I’m sure there must be something out there, to help you get a holiday. Start a go fund me page. I’ll contribute. 

• I’ve done a fair bit of travelling these last 12 years and I love it. Maybe you could search for opportunities that may be available to finance a holiday for you. Nobody should be prevented from seeing the ocean or the horizon, or the forests and countryside. I often stay in youth hostels. I’ve stayed in one of the youth hostels in london as well. They often do good deals but I know that sometimes we just can’t even get that together. That’s why I’m sure there must be something out there, to help you get a holiday. Start a go fund me page. I’ll contribute. 

Children