Another Aspergers quiz ... for those who like Aspergers quizzes

I enjoyed the following quiz:

http://rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

taken from Cynthia Kim's "Musings of an Aspie" website:

https://musingsofanaspie.com/about/

• hehe glad to know I'm not alone in loving these quizzes and even more glad to have a place where I can admit that I love them ~ WoW, freedom from my filters is sooooooo good 

• I also love these quizzes.   This one was a very enjoyable experience. 

My regret is that I didn't make a copy of a quiz I received for my psychiatric assessment a couple of months ago.   That asked me to rate my feelings on a scale of 1 to 5.  1 being very unlikely to 5 being very likely. That quiz included questions about depression,  suicidal thoughts and even if I was intending to hurt or kill someone in the near future !

• Thank you Lonewarrior, my journey through life has been a lonely one so far but not anymore, I've found my tribe (and in doing so, I finally understand what people mean when they talk about finding your 'tribe' lol). We are definitely in the minority and so different from the majority in society so yeah, I say we definitely need each other and together our voice will grow louder and stronger as we take our rightful place in society. This morning I wanted to kill myself, then I found this site - ha, how did I not find it before now!!!! Not to worry, I have found it now and already you guys have given me so much strength, I couldn't be happier. I learned a big lesson today which is great, as I don't usually learn these things so quickly, so yeah, I'm super happy and so so grateful to you all and I look forward to getting to know you all. 

• Hi blue ray I just wanted to say how amazing I found reading your reply to the lady having issues with her husband, I shed a tear reading your story, so glad you have come through thus far,with determination and belief we shall get through it,teamwork counts.

• I love these quizzes Smiley

My scores ~ 

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 186 of 200
    Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 19 of 200
    You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

• Thank You jedders,I have been through an awful lot, not just coming to terms with autism but work is truly chaotic right now,and being a very recent grandfather, he is a charming little baby but the crying is as expected, nothing over the top but loud, I thought we had been and done our bit with babies Lol. Two daughters we had,

We look after him some weekends ,but as some here will know a massive change to routine, no usual timetable, our weekends are very fixed as a rule, so small shop trips,just ticking over, shops we don’t usually use, just about everything has changed,so different products.all your time is dictated by the little ones needs,quite right too,but chaotic for me, I have developed Hyperacusis,an increased sensitivity to every day sounds,cutlery being put in the draw,plates scraping on the table,even the dogs clatter as their claws touch the laminate floor, 

Basically just about everything is stressing me out just lately, I think I need a few days of normality and fixed structure to balance things up.

Your score is so very similar to mine! Not quite as pretty as some of the others,but that again is subjective Lol.

• A lot of these things can be subjective - you maybe have a core element in them but the rest is subject to fluctuations due to external influences. 

• I didn't see it that way.  You've been through a lot. Be kind to yourself. 

• I managed to do the test:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 149 of 200
    Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 81 of 200
    You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

• Hi. I'm another newbie. Diagnosed last month. Interesting test, I can see how it's taken from Kim's experiences.

My score is 180 neurodiverse and 24 neurotypical. 

Not sure it's much to go by but I do love a good quiz!

• I tried doing the first one but I can't even look at it without stressing so I gave up. 

• Can I say how sorry I am that I came back here to be  so negative towards being Aspergers. It should have been anger at me not the condition. 

I hit a bad place recently at work and at home and suddenly realising I may well be aspie sent me over the top,

I went off researching more about Aspergers men, I kept finding unpleasant stories and accounts but have now found many that show the different sides of it.Some very uplifting and heart warming accounts.by partners and those who are Aspergers,

As is with most labels they narrow the item in question to make it simpler to perceive. This is not good and focuses on just one extreme type.

We are all unique regardless of which badge gets stuck to us, we all have different outside influences that make us what we are.

So I may well be aspie but that doesn’t make me a bad person.

I can work to change the negatives I have, I can try to give my own perspective on growing up and having a reasonable successful life.

Sorry if I offended anyone but at the time the anger or tantrum should have been directed to myself.

• Well I decided to do the test again, I wanted to see how my mood would effect my answers.basically looking for answers, something to blame for my current mind set on.

My mood currently is a mixture of,sadness,worry,confusion,disbelief in myself. A cocktail of negatives.shacken and stirred.

So I am thinking my high aspie score is the reason, cause and effect.

I was secretly hoping my score would drop significantly. I did not lie, I was very honest even though I was looking for a low score.

The results are not what I wanted to see!

it does show how the test can vary though.

so emotional state can effect the results, it is therefore flawed.

I will do it again if I climb back up out of this dark hole and find the light.

Results are:

ND /aspie score=190-200.

NT /Non Autistic =23=200.

• What a lovely analogy, wish I could rewind and be one of your students. x

• i got 136 out of 200, so i most likely have Asperger's, which i knew already, but when i had  an official assessment they said i most probably wasn't autistic, very frustrating because i know i am .

• I think we all see the beautiful in broken things.....we just can’t always see it in our selves...

you see the beauty in the chairs you bring to life, and beauty in the world around so you can represent it in your art, Lone sees that in old tools...I guess I do the same with my students and try to mend them with kindness and knowledge x

• I would genuinely be interested, but imagine I would have a boredom threshold. Think yours might be quite low for the intricacies of modern abstract art (actually mine is too, it's possible to talk about art with real words, not art speak ***). Maybe lots of common ground around tools, I love old tools for what they are as objects and always did, I love that you bring them back to a respected life with so much care. x

• Give me your ear,for several hours Lol.i will bore you to pieces, said like an aspie,

hey robert no worries this is a “community” forum,interaction is welcome,sorry about the slip,I work outside regardless of what the weather is,

drove excavators full time for twenty odd years, now foreman over others,x

• Sorry to hear that, must have been scary. I am taliknig with my gardening head on, never seen plants so sickly as still warm and so dry, but now it's turned cold so they will die off properly. Lone's take on an area by it's subsoil is a delightful different angle. 

Watch those leaves and glad you weren't badly hurt. 

• Intruding on your conversation.  But I enjoy a dry autumn.  Last week after some rain. I slipped on wet leaves on a pavement, ended up flat on my back and was lucky not to have any broken bonesJack o lantern