Another Aspergers quiz ... for those who like Aspergers quizzes

I enjoyed the following quiz:

http://rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

taken from Cynthia Kim's "Musings of an Aspie" website:

https://musingsofanaspie.com/about/

Parents
  • i got 136 out of 200, so i most likely have Asperger's, which i knew already, but when i had  an official assessment they said i most probably wasn't autistic, very frustrating because i know i am .

• Well I decided to do the test again, I wanted to see how my mood would effect my answers.basically looking for answers, something to blame for my current mind set on.

My mood currently is a mixture of,sadness,worry,confusion,disbelief in myself. A cocktail of negatives.shacken and stirred.

So I am thinking my high aspie score is the reason, cause and effect.

I was secretly hoping my score would drop significantly. I did not lie, I was very honest even though I was looking for a low score.

The results are not what I wanted to see!

it does show how the test can vary though.

so emotional state can effect the results, it is therefore flawed.

I will do it again if I climb back up out of this dark hole and find the light.

Results are:

ND /aspie score=190-200.

NT /Non Autistic =23=200.

• A lot of these things can be subjective - you maybe have a core element in them but the rest is subject to fluctuations due to external influences. 

Reply Children
  • Thank You jedders,I have been through an awful lot, not just coming to terms with autism but work is truly chaotic right now,and being a very recent grandfather, he is a charming little baby but the crying is as expected, nothing over the top but loud, I thought we had been and done our bit with babies Lol. Two daughters we had,

We look after him some weekends ,but as some here will know a massive change to routine, no usual timetable, our weekends are very fixed as a rule, so small shop trips,just ticking over, shops we don’t usually use, just about everything has changed,so different products.all your time is dictated by the little ones needs,quite right too,but chaotic for me, I have developed Hyperacusis,an increased sensitivity to every day sounds,cutlery being put in the draw,plates scraping on the table,even the dogs clatter as their claws touch the laminate floor, 

Basically just about everything is stressing me out just lately, I think I need a few days of normality and fixed structure to balance things up.

Your score is so very similar to mine! Not quite as pretty as some of the others,but that again is subjective Lol.