Fascination With Lights

Hello,

My name is Tom and I have Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I currently study Experimental Film Production at Staffordshire University.

I am doing a short film about the beauty of lights and how mesmerizing they are. This is due to my personal obsession with lights, which with some research I see I am not alone in the Autism Community.

I was wondering if people have the same obsession / fascination as me, and if they have a particular favourite light?

Any answer could help me shape my research and how my film turns out in the end.

Thank you for your time,

Tom

Parents
  • This thread is old but a few recent discussion. Hope this one is ok to post on.

I like lights. I have the Blss Lights stars in blue that I use sometimes at night.

I have been to the WOW Museum room for illusions in Zurich, Switzerland, They have multi-sensory rooms there.

Within the next month, I hope to go the  Dopamine Experience in South Kensighton London as a birthday treat to see the multi-sensory rooms.

• This thread is old but a few recent discussion. Hope this one is ok to post on.

I like lights. I have the Blss Lights stars in blue that I use sometimes at night.

I have been to the WOW Museum room for illusions in Zurich, Switzerland, They have multi-sensory rooms there.

Within the next month, I hope to go the  Dopamine Experience in South Kensighton London as a birthday treat to see the multi-sensory rooms.

Children
No Data