To mask or not to mask for assessment

Hi.

I have done hours and hours or research on autism in adult females and 100% sure I have it. 

I have an official nhs scotland test in 2 weeks time and absolutely terrified about it.

I dont know whether I should try (although I really do struggle) to unmask for the assessment 

Or just act as I do around other strangers and put on one of my many masks that allow me to function somewhat in the real world, for instance my job is a nurse and I have got that mask down to a T! 

Any advise or any more detailed information about what the initial assessment entails would be amazing

Thanks in advance.

Parents
  • just be your usual self around them, if your usual self is a mask tell them that. if you feel uncomfortable to do tell them that and explain why, such as your ashamed of it or think its cringe. it all makes it understandable more to them and makes it easier for them to get it right.

• just be your usual self around them, if your usual self is a mask tell them that. if you feel uncomfortable to do tell them that and explain why, such as your ashamed of it or think its cringe. it all makes it understandable more to them and makes it easier for them to get it right.

Children
No Data