menopause: your experiences

I am at the end of the menopase journet for quite some time but I wonder what it was like for other people.

For me I was fascinated by it and it became my Special interest for a number of years.

One thing it did was make it harder to mask, which was liberating for me and baffling to some who did not really know me well.

Parents Reply Children
  • go to the profile of the person you want to friend. there will be a connect option. The other person can either decline or accept.

• Nobodies tried to friend me as far as I know, or follow me or whatever it they do, how would I know if they had?

Theoretically you would receive a notification but I believe they are only working intermittently. 

• This site isn't the easiest to use, I've not worked out how to send or recieve private messages, I'm guessing we do have that function? Nobodies tried to friend me as far as I know, or follow me or whatever it they do, how would I know if they had?

• Debbie I was hoping that there would be some sort of privacy function for some rooms. Can we block people we don't want to deal with ?

There is no blocking function.

There is a new forum in the offing and I think many here are hoping for better functionality including a blocking function.

With regard to PMs the only way to do this is to not accept the people as friends as even if you unfriend them, they can still PM, unfortunately.