Planning out outfits

Was wondering if anyone had any advice on planning out outfits? I find it hard to match clothes and have sensory needs, meaning comfy clothes are a must. Would be grateful for any input. Slight smile

Parents
  • I have 5 identical t-shirts in different colours, and 2 extra very similar but not identical t-shirts (all cotton). 5 fleeces, and 4 pairs of identical or similar walking trousers and then packs of identical socks.

I agree with some of the others. Find what works, then buy many copies of it. People usually get used to it and you quickly become 'the person that dresses like they're ready to go hiking at any moment'. or whatever works your set style. 

• I have 5 identical t-shirts in different colours, and 2 extra very similar but not identical t-shirts (all cotton). 5 fleeces, and 4 pairs of identical or similar walking trousers and then packs of identical socks.

I agree with some of the others. Find what works, then buy many copies of it. People usually get used to it and you quickly become 'the person that dresses like they're ready to go hiking at any moment'. or whatever works your set style. 

Children
No Data