Planning out outfits

Was wondering if anyone had any advice on planning out outfits? I find it hard to match clothes and have sensory needs, meaning comfy clothes are a must. Would be grateful for any input. Slight smile

Parents
  • I get angry and frustrated trying to find something to wear from my very full wardrobe. I find summer my favourite time to dress but when it comes to layers and finding the right shoes for ur jeans or the warm breathable materials for my overly flustered self - I get myself worked up over what top or jacket to wear to match. Let alone having to make my hair presentable after the decision making. Pure stress,, especially packing a bag. Overnight stay can consist of a week's worth of clothesTriumph

• I get angry and frustrated trying to find something to wear from my very full wardrobe. I find summer my favourite time to dress but when it comes to layers and finding the right shoes for ur jeans or the warm breathable materials for my overly flustered self - I get myself worked up over what top or jacket to wear to match. Let alone having to make my hair presentable after the decision making. Pure stress,, especially packing a bag. Overnight stay can consist of a week's worth of clothesTriumph

Children
No Data