Online communities for autistic children?

Hi there, 

This is my first post here, so I hope that I've put it in the right topic group!

I have a 10 year old daughter with Level 1 autism, who has anxiety problems and struggles to make friends at school.  She would really love to be able to chat with others who are like her and have similar interests.  We have been referred to various local support groups as part of her counselling but the one that is most recommended for her has a waiting list and several months after contacting them, we are still waiting for a space in one of their social groups.  

In the meantime, does anyone know of any safe and moderated online communities for autistic children, where they can chat with each other?  We registered for Autcraft but they, like many other family friendly servers, only operate on Java and my daughter won't use anything other than her ipad for minecraft (bedrock) so she's not really been able to participate on it as much as we hoped.  

Does anyone know of any other communities where she can chat with autistic children in real time?

Thanks very much!

Parents Reply Children
No Data