English citizen abroad - NHS recognition

Hello dear parents and carrers

My son is english and french, he was diagnosed by a neuropsychologist in France. 

But he follows the english curriculum with the Cambridge program. 

I would like to have an official diagnosis for the IGCSE (International GCSE) but I do not know where to start because we do not have access to a gp etc 

Thanks for your help if you have any advices :) 

Parents
  • I would like to have an official diagnosis for the IGCSE (International GCSE) but I do not know where to start because we do not have access to a gp etc 

Have you asked the NHS is an translation (a certified official translation) of the French document would be accepted as evidence?

If it can be added to his NHS records then it can be supplied as proof to the official body who run the IGCSE program.

• I would like to have an official diagnosis for the IGCSE (International GCSE) but I do not know where to start because we do not have access to a gp etc 

Have you asked the NHS is an translation (a certified official translation) of the French document would be accepted as evidence?

If it can be added to his NHS records then it can be supplied as proof to the official body who run the IGCSE program.

Children
No Data