18th Birthday

Today is my eldest 18th birthday!! I'm so proud of how far she has come over the years. She has been through hell and has come out the other side. Yes we still have bad days but they aren't near as bad as they used to be. 

For her birthday we bought her a ring, which she loves.

I'm also taking her to a supercar day (I can't express how much she loves cars). We had no clue what to get her until the day of my other daughter's prom, where she was more interested in the cars, screaming, jumping, flapping her arms. She was in her element and that was when we realised she NEEDS this day out! 

I also want to say a thank you to everyone who has supported us and gave us lots of advice over the years because without it I don't think she would be here today or would still be in such a dark place.

Hope you all have a good day! 

Parents
  • What a lovely message. You sound like an awesome parent! I wish every parent could be as understanding and supportive as you are. 

Wishing your daughter a very happy 18th birthday! Birthday I hope she has a lovely day!

• What a lovely message. You sound like an awesome parent! I wish every parent could be as understanding and supportive as you are. 

Wishing your daughter a very happy 18th birthday! Birthday I hope she has a lovely day!

Children
No Data