Desperately need help, please.

I am a married autistic adult we have a teen son with autism. My son’s needs are very complex but the we are have massive issues with his non-stop self talk. From the moment he wakes until he goes to sleep he doesn’t stop talking. Alas this isn’t a two way conversational talk it is an unrelated stream of echolalia. After each random quote he will often demand we repeat what he has says, and should we not reply as quickly as he would like he will get angry and often swear and become aggressive. He can’t pause his speech even when eating which is causing issues with digestion. Has anyone experienced similar issues with a third party or child/teen? We have tried numerous health professionals and no-one can seem to identify the issue let alone help us help him overcome it. We are deeply concerned that this is effecting his social development beyond measure. 
thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you. 

• My son’s needs are very complex but the we are have massive issues with his non-stop self talk

I think this is most likely well beyone the abilities of the majority of us here to offer solid advice on a complex case like this, but I think you need to get a therapist with expertise in both autism and dealing with complex language issues like this.

I would start with a site like:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/counselling

on here you can chose the geographical location closest to you then when you get the huge list of therapists, click on the ALL FILTERS button on the right and check the boxes for AUTISM and possibly  OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE (OCD) as the speaking seems to be a variant of this.

Hopefully you can find a range to chose from so send them a note to describe your situation and try to find someone with experience of it.

You will them have the dual challanges of getting your son to see the therapist and getting him to stop taking long enough to listen to her questions - hence the suggestion of finding one with prior experience.

It will probably by upwards of £50/hour so not a cheap option but I think this is beyone the skill of any general therapist.

Good luck.