Communicating

Our Son who!s is seven won’t always have a bath or shower.  My husband just kept telling him to have a bath last night over and over but our Son wouldn’t.  Was my husband using the right approach?  

Parents
  • i always hated baths or showers as a kid... was always time consuming when i wanted to play games or do something else... plus when you get out your freezing cold. plus then with showers the water always got in your eyes.

its just normal i think. when you get older you then shower more as you are more aware you may stink. although it still is a thing where you just cant be bothered and it takes too much time you dont wanna spend.

• i always hated baths or showers as a kid... was always time consuming when i wanted to play games or do something else... plus when you get out your freezing cold. plus then with showers the water always got in your eyes.

its just normal i think. when you get older you then shower more as you are more aware you may stink. although it still is a thing where you just cant be bothered and it takes too much time you dont wanna spend.

Children
No Data