Discrimination ??

I have just started the settlement process of a car accident 6 years ago. My children were 10 and 12 at the time and the accident triggered anxiety and panic attack disorder in both of them affecting their ability to go to school. There were criminals involved and our car was hit so hard we thought our dogs had been killed in the boot. The driver ran away and my son chased him. I had a scuffle with the passenger and my daughter was left rigid with shock. The insurance company are saying that their anxiety and lack of attending school is because they are autistic! They had no problems with school beforehand. I am so upset and feel manipulated. Would anyone like to comment? Thank you 

Parents
  • The insurance company are saying that their anxiety and lack of attending school is because they are autistic! They had no problems with school beforehand. I am so upset and feel manipulated.

I think speaking to a solicitor would be a good idea.

The insurance company (your own I assume, rather than the other party's?) will be saying this on financial grounds.

• The insurance company are saying that their anxiety and lack of attending school is because they are autistic! They had no problems with school beforehand. I am so upset and feel manipulated.

I think speaking to a solicitor would be a good idea.

The insurance company (your own I assume, rather than the other party's?) will be saying this on financial grounds.

Children
No Data