Visual planner/timetable app

I’m trying to help my daughter with anxiety. Does anyone have any feedback on visual planner apps for autistic teens? I want to help her with fear of the unknown, and organising her day. We’ve tried lists but that hasn’t gone so well. I wondered if a visual approach would be better. She likes using her iPad/phone so an app might work better than a physical paper chart and a bit more grown up. 

Thank you 

Parents
  • A visual planner app could definitely be a great idea! Apps like Choiceworks or First Then Visual Schedule are designed with visual aids that can be really helpful for organizing daily activities and reducing anxiety about the unknown. Since she's comfortable with her iPad/phone, these apps might feel more engaging and age-appropriate for her.

• A visual planner app could definitely be a great idea! Apps like Choiceworks or First Then Visual Schedule are designed with visual aids that can be really helpful for organizing daily activities and reducing anxiety about the unknown. Since she's comfortable with her iPad/phone, these apps might feel more engaging and age-appropriate for her.

Children
No Data