Is everyone an addict?

My theory is yes they are. Some to alcohol or tobbaco, some to psych meds. Others to the illiegal drugs. And some people who think they are sober are addicted to caffeine in coffee or tea or the opioids in gluten and dairy (bread, cheese). A lot of people are addicted to sugar. See how grumpy people would get if you wouldn't allow them sugar in their tea or coffee or if you banned cakes and sweets. Even if you eat a very healthy sugar free vegan diet you are still addicted to energy, even carbohydrates contain natural sugars. That's why I think deep down we are all really not that different.

Parents
  • I’m not sure. You can drink alcohol and not be addicted though same for coffee. Obviously nicotine is highly addictive so you can’t smoke and not be addicted to it. Same for illegal drugs they are highly addictive. I don’t know some psych meds are addictive and some aren’t. Like Valium that is 100% addictive so are ADHD meds but antidepressants and beta blockers for instance are non addictive. I’ve heard of people being addicted to coffee and tea but it must be quite rare because I have never drank tea or coffee and had a massive euphoric buzz. 

• I’m not sure. You can drink alcohol and not be addicted though same for coffee. Obviously nicotine is highly addictive so you can’t smoke and not be addicted to it. Same for illegal drugs they are highly addictive. I don’t know some psych meds are addictive and some aren’t. Like Valium that is 100% addictive so are ADHD meds but antidepressants and beta blockers for instance are non addictive. I’ve heard of people being addicted to coffee and tea but it must be quite rare because I have never drank tea or coffee and had a massive euphoric buzz. 

Children
No Data