My son says ear defenders or ear plugs don’t work.

Hi, my son says the classroom is too noisy but he refuses to wear ear defenders or earplugs as he says they don’t work. I’m finding it difficult to try and help him with this situation if he won’t wear them. Anyone else had this issue? 

Parents
  • Expensive thought but AirPods Pro? It has noise cancellation and would make him look cool at school having them probably. I use them myself every day. Apple has just released its latest generation with double improved noise cancellation too.

• I think he would love a pair of these but I’m just worried that he would lose them on the first day. He’s not very organised. 

• The good thing about Apple you can track them. It has GPS. Last year I was riding my bike and they fell out of my pocket. I didn’t realise until I got home that I did not have them with me. I was able to find them with the built in tech to track it. If there is no power left in the AirPods or any other Apple device it shows you where it was last active on a map.

• The good thing about Apple you can track them. It has GPS. Last year I was riding my bike and they fell out of my pocket. I didn’t realise until I got home that I did not have them with me. I was able to find them with the built in tech to track it. If there is no power left in the AirPods or any other Apple device it shows you where it was last active on a map.

Children
No Data