College

Hi all my asd beautiful daughter almost 18 is struggling at college. Shes on level 3, her tutor is unsympathetic. Her lsa is currently off and has no other support. Ive emailed the coordinator at college this morning. Feel so helpless as shes trying so hard. She started college during her gcse year. Did her exams and passed level 1 with a merit. She needs support to apply herself.

Parents
  • I hated college but then again I picked the wrong corse worst fightbi ever got in was at college on the mini buss this kid who was older than me was slapping me round the head to try and get a reaction out of me as NT's I stood up as I was so mad with him he stood up too said what you Gona do about. I punched him in the face. Said you think you got the balls to do that again so I did. Went to sit back down thinking mjy honor had been restored and it was settled. Ended up bludginging in my head until it was bleeding I couldn't so anything as I had made the mistake of sitting back down.he didn't even have the decency to fight me face to face 

• I hated college but then again I picked the wrong corse worst fightbi ever got in was at college on the mini buss this kid who was older than me was slapping me round the head to try and get a reaction out of me as NT's I stood up as I was so mad with him he stood up too said what you Gona do about. I punched him in the face. Said you think you got the balls to do that again so I did. Went to sit back down thinking mjy honor had been restored and it was settled. Ended up bludginging in my head until it was bleeding I couldn't so anything as I had made the mistake of sitting back down.he didn't even have the decency to fight me face to face 

Children
No Data