Money

Hi everyone 

Do you struggle to not spend your money? 

I struggle but can't seem to find a working way yet to overcome the urge 2 get what I like, when I see it. ? 

How did you find the way to stop ? 

I think I struggle because I remember how it all went wrong 2 start with ? 

Thanks Lizzy 

Much appreciated 

Parents
  • Hi Lizzy. I can very much relate! It's difficult to keep money without spending it because there's so many different things I want to buy lol Laughing 

I spend so much on the things I love rather than the things I need, like on clothes, Disney stuff and music related stuff. 

So far I haven't really figured out a way to get past this little problem. But it is something I can relate to and it's positive to know I'm not the only one who struggles with this.

• Hi Lizzy. I can very much relate! It's difficult to keep money without spending it because there's so many different things I want to buy lol Laughing 

I spend so much on the things I love rather than the things I need, like on clothes, Disney stuff and music related stuff. 

So far I haven't really figured out a way to get past this little problem. But it is something I can relate to and it's positive to know I'm not the only one who struggles with this.

Children
No Data