CBD Gummies

Hi, can I ask if anyone has tried CBD gummies for a highly anxious, ASC/ADHD child to help them cope at school? If so, do you think they helped and how many milligrams did you give them? My 12 year old daughter finds everything about school really stressful and missed many days last term due to this. She cannot focus even for 1 minute and despite many classroom breaks & a very good support team at school (unlike my older daughter, who has hardly any support & is now on Sertraline) she still cannot cope with the day. I have heard that 10mg of CBD gummies from Holland & Barrett can help but keen to hear anyone's thoughts (p.s.I know I can't give them to my daughter on Sertraline).

Parents
  • Well I'd suggest that you try to change your daughters diet and eliminate foods that might be causing an inflammatory gut response, because having a bad gut can lead to physical and psychological issues including anxiety and depression, which was what happened in my case. It's better to find the root cause and eliminate it, than to just temporarily alleviate symptoms.

I've also taken CBD oil, and it is almost like drinking, it changes your mind and behaviors, and you think you're better, but it's just the substance, and it's only temporary. I didn't do better on the on CBD. I did better when I changed my diet and the food that I eat.  

• Well I'd suggest that you try to change your daughters diet and eliminate foods that might be causing an inflammatory gut response, because having a bad gut can lead to physical and psychological issues including anxiety and depression, which was what happened in my case. It's better to find the root cause and eliminate it, than to just temporarily alleviate symptoms.

I've also taken CBD oil, and it is almost like drinking, it changes your mind and behaviors, and you think you're better, but it's just the substance, and it's only temporary. I didn't do better on the on CBD. I did better when I changed my diet and the food that I eat.  

Children