Energy levels

Hi,

Does anybody else suffer with a dreadful lack of energy .almost like everything you have has been taken away and keep stumbling  ? I feel as if i have been injected with a small amount of diazepam ? every morning i have emotional problems a lack of energy and i stumble, like i trip over my own legs ?  I again have tried to get support this week from a well known organisation who have tried to pass the buck again.so i go back to where im  supposed to be getting the right support and i receive a envelope which looks like the contents were printed on cheap toilet paper . I guess any information  i would like to be informed about will have to come from you tube or google.  They wonder why when people struggle they are forced into isolation because they feel like there isn't the right amount of support out there.

Parents
  • It sounds to me like the symptoms of a number of conditions. Myalgic encephalomyelitis is the first one that springs to mind. I was diagnosed with this back a long while back. The symptoms are an overwhelming fatigue, which cannot be improved by rest or sleeping. It gets may worse after any activity, whether it’s physical or mental. Major Depression can also cause extreme fatigue. 

Disclaimer: The Community and the National Autistic Society websites in general are not a substitute for professional advice. You should consult your doctor, or other relevant professional, before making any decisions that could affect the health of you or others.

• It sounds to me like the symptoms of a number of conditions. Myalgic encephalomyelitis is the first one that springs to mind. I was diagnosed with this back a long while back. The symptoms are an overwhelming fatigue, which cannot be improved by rest or sleeping. It gets may worse after any activity, whether it’s physical or mental. Major Depression can also cause extreme fatigue. 

Disclaimer: The Community and the National Autistic Society websites in general are not a substitute for professional advice. You should consult your doctor, or other relevant professional, before making any decisions that could affect the health of you or others.

Children
No Data