Parents
  • I just wanted to add, I didn’t crush the tablet as I was told not to do this. I placed a whole tablet sandwiched inside a pop tart. So it was hidden completely. 

• That sounds like a lot! and I bet you lost sleep. But I had thought less is more with this - 1mg is typically more effective than 3 according to research. Hopefully you have a doctor monitoring the use since it effects their hormones? As a parent, I probably wouldn't have my kid take anything at the weekend or holidays either. But also possibly alternate with other herbal remedies. Micro-dosing CBD can be useful once a week, but everything has a side effect. CBD can affect the immune system just as melatonin affects hormone balance (heart regulation, thyroid, etc.). 

• That sounds like a lot! and I bet you lost sleep. But I had thought less is more with this - 1mg is typically more effective than 3 according to research. Hopefully you have a doctor monitoring the use since it effects their hormones? As a parent, I probably wouldn't have my kid take anything at the weekend or holidays either. But also possibly alternate with other herbal remedies. Micro-dosing CBD can be useful once a week, but everything has a side effect. CBD can affect the immune system just as melatonin affects hormone balance (heart regulation, thyroid, etc.). 

Children
No Data