Son and father having problems

Hi all am really hoping for help my son 11 is now mildy autistic also I am divorced and was informed I suffer with a neurological disease leavig me getting around with a walking stick each and every time I want my son to do something it is a massive problem not only does he not do what I want I get names called at me about my illness as well as running amoke throwing stuff around leaving me with no choice but do what I can as walking is a big problem thanks all

Parents
  • Hi, I suffer with mobility problems and chronic pain, it can be a real struggle when the kids are playing up especially when my daughter is having a meltdown, since telling her to do things seemed to cause some violent outbursts from her we started giving her options, this helped in that she wasn't told what to do. Don't get me wrong it doesn't work all the time but it has helped a bit as has a timetable 

• Hi, I suffer with mobility problems and chronic pain, it can be a real struggle when the kids are playing up especially when my daughter is having a meltdown, since telling her to do things seemed to cause some violent outbursts from her we started giving her options, this helped in that she wasn't told what to do. Don't get me wrong it doesn't work all the time but it has helped a bit as has a timetable 

Children
No Data