New here: advice needed please!

Hi all. My son in 2 and a half. Being assessed at the moment for Autism, seems most likely. We have learnt lots of great things, however nothing at all helps with changing him. I am covered in bruised on my stomach and chest and it is getting bloody exhaustin now. I know some things are hard for him but I am seriously getting sick of having the crap kicked out of me 10 times a day. He is big for his age and so strong! Any advice at all welcome. 

Thanks very much!

Parents
  • My daughter is 4, autistic and the same as you I get punched, head butted etc. Though it has reduced and is still constantly reducing now as she gets older. My best advice is to make a diary of what hes doing through the day and note when he has a meltdown. Learn the triggers and it will massively reduce his anxieties. One of my daughters triggers was literally the noise one of her toys made.. Stay strong it does get easier xx

• My daughter is 4, autistic and the same as you I get punched, head butted etc. Though it has reduced and is still constantly reducing now as she gets older. My best advice is to make a diary of what hes doing through the day and note when he has a meltdown. Learn the triggers and it will massively reduce his anxieties. One of my daughters triggers was literally the noise one of her toys made.. Stay strong it does get easier xx

Children
No Data