4 year old son who autistic

Hi was wondering if anyone can help me my 5 year old soon has just been diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome and iv knew for a while he was autistic but I’m really struggling has he done way except a few cookies and crisps he don’t like slimy textures only hard textures but still won’t eat what can I do I have tried everything he’s even been in hospital over it I feel useless .. and he’s knows he very hungry but switches off as if it don’t bother him I’m so worried about him he’s on iron and vitamins can anyone help thanks for reading 

Parents
  • Hi, I know how he feels because I was diagnosed at a similar age to your son and I am pretty sensitive to certain tastes; I have a different meal to the rest of the family a lot of the time. I’m vegetarian and a very fussy eater and somtimes I have to take vitamins. I’m 20 years old now and I still find eating very stressful. 

• Hi, I know how he feels because I was diagnosed at a similar age to your son and I am pretty sensitive to certain tastes; I have a different meal to the rest of the family a lot of the time. I’m vegetarian and a very fussy eater and somtimes I have to take vitamins. I’m 20 years old now and I still find eating very stressful. 

Children
No Data