Undescended testes.....

Deeply upset. Son 7 s/b surgeon testes undescended. Increased cancer risk won’t produce sperm and harder to feel any lumps develop. Surgeon says leave it he’s autistic don’t bother. Not happy he is a right funny little boy I want him treated any views.

Parents
  • Hi I’m new on here I’ve never posted before but I have also got a son who is nearly 14 and he also had an undesended testicle he had an operation when he was 5 to try and put it where it should be unfortunately his teste was damaged and therefore it’s never grown he had an ultrasound scan when he was 13 and this confirmed that it was damaged and it would never grow we were told that it would haveto be removed as it was a cancer risk and he could have a prosthetic one if he wanted one this surgery would not have to be done until he was between the ages of 16-18 I would get a second opinion for your little boy as the surgeon he saw obviously isn’t a very good one good luck !!

• Hi I’m new on here I’ve never posted before but I have also got a son who is nearly 14 and he also had an undesended testicle he had an operation when he was 5 to try and put it where it should be unfortunately his teste was damaged and therefore it’s never grown he had an ultrasound scan when he was 13 and this confirmed that it was damaged and it would never grow we were told that it would haveto be removed as it was a cancer risk and he could have a prosthetic one if he wanted one this surgery would not have to be done until he was between the ages of 16-18 I would get a second opinion for your little boy as the surgeon he saw obviously isn’t a very good one good luck !!

Children