Travel assistance / Travel training

Hi

I'm new to this,

My daughter is 16 yrs old and will be leaving school soon. She has ASD,ADHD and learning difficulties. She doesn't have a ECHP.  Just a school plus learning plan.She is at a mainstream school.

The college she wants to go too is a distance from home,I can not take her. There is a public bus that goes pass the college.I'm looking for travel assistance for her. travel training.Does anyone know where I can get some help with this.Point me in the right direction

Any help appreciated

Parents
  • Hi, Dance! I hope, I'm not late with my comment. It's a very difficult topic cuz it's not easy to find a person who would help u. Unfortunately, my friend's daughter has an ECHP and ASD. [link removed by moderator] It wasn't a good experience. As far as I know, she turned to the local community to find someone who would be a travel assistant for her daughter on the way to school and extracurricular classes and back. Maybe you should look for some communities in your place? I'm sure you'll find anything.

• Hi, Dance! I hope, I'm not late with my comment. It's a very difficult topic cuz it's not easy to find a person who would help u. Unfortunately, my friend's daughter has an ECHP and ASD. [link removed by moderator] It wasn't a good experience. As far as I know, she turned to the local community to find someone who would be a travel assistant for her daughter on the way to school and extracurricular classes and back. Maybe you should look for some communities in your place? I'm sure you'll find anything.

Children
No Data