intelligence

does anyone else feel this because i feel like out of anyone i know that i'm the dumbest and that i can never be as smart as everyone else and that i won't be able to get a good career because of this. i just feel like my IQ doesn't measure up to others.

Parents
  • It genuinely depends on what sort of IQ test you have gone through.  I had a dyslexia assessment at Uni and they use a different one.  If I had 2% more I could have joined Mensa.  

When I studied Sociology we found that IQ tests, particularly the standard ones are biased.  Biased in terms of it favours those with favourable backgrounds.  

Check out Henry Wrinkler and what he says about it all.  You will feel reassured.

• It's interesting that different ethnic groups in Britain have collective strengths and weaknesses when it comes to GCSE grades and subjects taken. South Asians collectively show strength in science and maths but rarely do they take music for GCSE and the few who do tend to come from affluent professional families.

• It's interesting that different ethnic groups in Britain have collective strengths and weaknesses when it comes to GCSE grades and subjects taken. South Asians collectively show strength in science and maths but rarely do they take music for GCSE and the few who do tend to come from affluent professional families.

Children
No Data