intelligence

does anyone else feel this because i feel like out of anyone i know that i'm the dumbest and that i can never be as smart as everyone else and that i won't be able to get a good career because of this. i just feel like my IQ doesn't measure up to others.

Parents
  • i feel like out of anyone i know that i'm the dumbest and that i can never be as smart as everyone else

Totally agree with that, I’m too very high functioning. I struggle to retain information unless it really interests me and generally don’t feel intelligent at all. Don’t think I come across as intelligent either as I struggle to find the right words when I’m in a conversation (that can be hard work depending upon who the person is)

Don’t be so hard on yourself and know that you will have strengths. You just need to find them. I’m not there yet either. 

• i feel like out of anyone i know that i'm the dumbest and that i can never be as smart as everyone else

Totally agree with that, I’m too very high functioning. I struggle to retain information unless it really interests me and generally don’t feel intelligent at all. Don’t think I come across as intelligent either as I struggle to find the right words when I’m in a conversation (that can be hard work depending upon who the person is)

Don’t be so hard on yourself and know that you will have strengths. You just need to find them. I’m not there yet either. 

Children
No Data