natural supplements/vitamins

Anyone have success with increase in focus taking natural supplements or vitamins?  Sick of children's hospital recommending meds and would rather go natural.

Parents
  • You have to find out what is missing in your body and only then buy supplements that make up for the lack of substances. I used to be allergic to fruits, so I took a lot of supplements to make up for my vitamin A deficiency. I have used supplements since my childhood, and now I will continue to use them. I gained a lot of weight and to get rid of it I joined a gym. I also bought purerawz.co/.../ to get my results faster. This supplement helped me.

• You have to find out what is missing in your body and only then buy supplements that make up for the lack of substances. I used to be allergic to fruits, so I took a lot of supplements to make up for my vitamin A deficiency. I have used supplements since my childhood, and now I will continue to use them. I gained a lot of weight and to get rid of it I joined a gym. I also bought purerawz.co/.../ to get my results faster. This supplement helped me.

Children
No Data