natural supplements/vitamins

Anyone have success with increase in focus taking natural supplements or vitamins?  Sick of children's hospital recommending meds and would rather go natural.

Parents
  • Natural supplements and vitamins helped me cope with iron deficiency, because of which I often suffered from dizziness, drowsiness, and general weakness. It is important to take the right dose of vitamins so as not to harm the body. Generally, people get the necessary vitamins from the food they eat. If the food does not contain the right amount of vitamins, you need to take them as supplements. I try to choose [link removed] and be full of energy. A healthy lifestyle makes you happy and allows you to live in harmony with yourself.

• Natural supplements and vitamins helped me cope with iron deficiency, because of which I often suffered from dizziness, drowsiness, and general weakness. It is important to take the right dose of vitamins so as not to harm the body. Generally, people get the necessary vitamins from the food they eat. If the food does not contain the right amount of vitamins, you need to take them as supplements. I try to choose [link removed] and be full of energy. A healthy lifestyle makes you happy and allows you to live in harmony with yourself.

Children
No Data