natural supplements/vitamins

Anyone have success with increase in focus taking natural supplements or vitamins?  Sick of children's hospital recommending meds and would rather go natural.

Parents
  • I know that taking supplements may be hard sometimes. However, they are beneficial and provide us with the vitamins our bodies need. All supplements are made in laboratories from natural ingredients. Medication that is supposed to treat difficult conditions is chemistry. I struggled with dry skin and hair loss. I tried different products, but the situation didn't change. My doctor suggested that I take a [removed by Moderator]. It seemed to be the key to my problem. You should find suitable vitamins for your body.

• I know that taking supplements may be hard sometimes. However, they are beneficial and provide us with the vitamins our bodies need. All supplements are made in laboratories from natural ingredients. Medication that is supposed to treat difficult conditions is chemistry. I struggled with dry skin and hair loss. I tried different products, but the situation didn't change. My doctor suggested that I take a [removed by Moderator]. It seemed to be the key to my problem. You should find suitable vitamins for your body.

Children
No Data