natural supplements/vitamins

Anyone have success with increase in focus taking natural supplements or vitamins?  Sick of children's hospital recommending meds and would rather go natural.

Parents
  • If you're talking about supplements for a child then I would suggest taking them to a professional herbalist or naturopath, someone who understands supplements, interactions and child safe doses. I expect a lot would also depend on the situation and what exactly has the root cause of the lack of focus, as to what may or may not be worth a try. There might be diet or lifestyle changes that might help too, depending what you've tried already.   

• If you're talking about supplements for a child then I would suggest taking them to a professional herbalist or naturopath, someone who understands supplements, interactions and child safe doses. I expect a lot would also depend on the situation and what exactly has the root cause of the lack of focus, as to what may or may not be worth a try. There might be diet or lifestyle changes that might help too, depending what you've tried already.   

Children
No Data