Natural supplements

Can anyone recommend natural vitamins or supplements that help with focus?  Sick of Children's hospital prescribing meds and would rather go natural.  Obviously if there was a magic supplement for socialization as well that would be great but doubt that is out there but have heard of natural supplements vitamins for children to assist w focus.  Any experiences or success please share.  Thanks in advance.

Parents
  • In the beginning, you can try focus exercises like meditating, playing a counting game, or solving puzzles. Try to avoid the phone and TV when performing a task and never work out of bed because you will be tempted to go to sleep. A 10-minute break for every 40 minutes of work is also beneficial. If none of these solutions work, you can try vitamins for focus. The thorne B-Complex water-soluble vitamins helped me focus when I had to study for my college entrance exam.

• In the beginning, you can try focus exercises like meditating, playing a counting game, or solving puzzles. Try to avoid the phone and TV when performing a task and never work out of bed because you will be tempted to go to sleep. A 10-minute break for every 40 minutes of work is also beneficial. If none of these solutions work, you can try vitamins for focus. The thorne B-Complex water-soluble vitamins helped me focus when I had to study for my college entrance exam.

Children
No Data