25.9.17 A place for hefelumps & skinny beans to chat or reflect from poetry to humour to beneath the roots

For those wishing to chat about miscellaneous every day in's and out's , good morning's and goodnight's and somewhere safe to play on words or share concerns.

Parents
  • Hi I'm Holly, I was diagnosed with ASD a few months ago (I also have depression and anxiety) and I am currently doing my a levels (Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths).  I love science and Sherlock Holmes. (Just wanted to introduce myself) xx

• Hi Holly and everyone else. I've been at chair school today so I have sore and aching fingers and am completely cream crackered. Don't ever think upholstery is a nice leisurely activity, it's bleedin hard work. They are a sweet bunch of people and haven't really batted an eyelid at me telling them about ASD and ADHD, it's a special kind of therapy.

• Hi spotty as if by magic you appear.Upholstery hurts,working with leather?tough old stuff, or great big seat springs!!boing.

nice to see you though,

()()xx

• Spotty Tortoise said:
    If I'm good at stuff why have I achieved  nothing and spend my days alone at the end of the garden with no income...

Sob 

• You make the most of it and I hope it's positive x

• Hi lovely ..missing you lots today xx

• Thank you. Yes it most certainly is. Xxx()()()

• Take care Missy, sorry you aren't feeling good, it's nice to know you are seeing your little thread bear fruit though. xx ()()

• Off to do my usual taxi run.laters or nite nite see you soon if your tired. ()() 

• Ah a shame Taltunes Well you are welcome to join in,I still keep wondering where missy is, spotty I recently made a oblong small table using two front car suspension arms and a hardwood oblong top.sounds rubbish,well it is technically as recycling is nice.came out looking expensive. Would love to get into upholstery,I know the basics,I have made leather archers arm protector when I was quite young,stitched the buckles from a briefcase to some leather.and hippie wrist bands(bracelet). Ah just saw your last post,nite nite missy,really missed you but fully understand you take care,take time to recover. Xxx()()() 

• I'm poorly today. Not up to this today or anything else. Delighted that the chat is thriving. I have been reading your conversations and nice to hear what everyone is saying. And to know you are there. Reply more specifically another day. 

• I am not online at home so I won't be a regular in this community but my sister is away this week with work and I am at her house using her iPad while I have the chance.

• Thank youTaltunes for that,we can seem a bit exclusive in here,not true but as there are only usually at best five regulars who natter it may look so.

I am missing missy! I hope she is ok? Missfit 61 started this thread and is amazeballs.

We are here just to have fun,the only rules are,be kind,be silly,and tell us about your day. There are no rules,

"ice hockey""chess" I play chess or used to anyway. Is chess an exclusive thing amongst us? Anyway welcome to all.

• Thanks Ellie, and I mean that, being told frequently that I'm so good at x and y is ultimately what made me find this diagnosis. If I'm good at stuff why have I achieved  nothing and spend my days alone at the end of the garden with no income... Disappointed

• Thanks Ellie, and I mean that, being told frequently that I'm so good at x and y is ultimately what made me find this diagnosis. If I'm good at stuff why have I achieved  nothing and spend my days alone at the end of the garden with no income... Disappointed

Children